Tellah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foraging + A Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
The Cup
Blue

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Foraging + A Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Foraging + A Surprise   Foraging + A Surprise EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 pm

Still a little groggy after just waking up, Richard was struggling to get his eye sight cleared. The bright summer sun was only further complicating the matter, but things got better as he entered the forest and got into some shade.

Still not able to see completely, Richard still somewhat stumbled.
The sun must've been beating down on my eyes for some time. Guess I'll be moving my bed away from the window once I get home. His vision now about 95% back, he begins searching around on the ground for Mint Leaves and in the trees for Summer Fruit.

While keeping his head panned upwards, he doesn't notice the puppy lying down in front of him. And as some unavoidable accident, he steps on the young canines tail- demanding a yelp from the small animal.
What the...?! Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your tail. The startled puppy regains it's composure and begins to walk towards Richard What's your breed type boy err, girl? You look like a Husky.

The young canine begins licking the top of his hand in an overly excited manner that all puppies exhibit. I don't recall seeing any full grown Huskys around town, so I'm going to assume that you escaped from that new pet shop that opened up in town. After I get done gathering out here, I'll take you back okay?

Richard gathered up three Summer Fruits and only one Mint Leaf, adding up to a grand total of 240z.

Alright girl, come on. I'll take you back to the pet shop. Richard scooped the puppy up into his arms, failing to realize that it was an abandoned wolf pup and not a lost Husky pup. He began making his way to the Pet Shop up in town.
Back to top Go down
https://modernfantasy.rpg-board.net

Foraging + A Surprise
Page 1 of 1