Tellah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 5 - Monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
The Cup
Blue

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Chapter 5 - Monster Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5 - Monster   Chapter 5 - Monster EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:01 pm

While the main draw of this RPG is the layed back country life with a splash of fantasy and adventure, another half exists that is about giant monsters and their on-going survival after an ancient race bounded them to Monster Island.

Monster battles serve as a way for players to battle each other using Kaiju which they claimed.

Battles can take place in any sub-forum, but please remember that it will have no impact on the playfield around it(Meaning that if a monster battle took place around my characters farm and it was ultimately destroyed during the battle, it would have no impact on my actual sub-form or topics)

If you wish to challenge another members monster, go into their topic on Monster Island and issue a challenge and the area. Once done, create the topic in the said area and act out the battle from there.

Naturezilla wrote:
i've been waiting for this!but my only question is: Are we going to need Kaiju Stats?

Good question. Seeing as how the Kaiju side of things is completely different from the human side(You could literally RP as a monster only here and never interact on the human level if you wanted), I'll add a Kaiju Stats sub-forum to the Monster Island area.

You're welcome to include your Kaiju's stats in your human stats if you want as well.

Next Chapter:Farming.

Last edited by Blue Cup on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modernfantasy.rpg-board.net
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

Male
Number of posts : 87
Title : Offical GojiGeek
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 - Monster   Chapter 5 - Monster EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm

i've been waiting for this!but my only question is: Are we going to need Kaiju Stats?
Back to top Go down
http://Lightspeed.forumotion.com
Xenomorph666
Xenomorphian
Xenomorph666

Male
Number of posts : 46
Title : I'm bored. =3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 - Monster   Chapter 5 - Monster EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:06 pm

So you make it's home on monster island? Chapter 5 - Monster 997276

Also, epic job on this forum. I hope lots of people join, that will be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Blue
The Cup
Blue

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 - Monster   Chapter 5 - Monster EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Naturezilla wrote:

Answered in original post. Very Happy

Quote :
Also, epic job on this forum. I hope lots of people join, that will be really fun.

Thank you. Smile

Btw, nice custom smilies.
Back to top Go down
https://modernfantasy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 - Monster   Chapter 5 - Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 - Monster
Page 1 of 1